Friday, October 24, 2008

*Shrugs* Me?

Yar. Looking at Cally's post in her blog, I think, I should make one too. I tell you, I have this habit when I see people do anythhing, and anything at all that interests me, I always have this feeling that I want to do it too. She talked about herself, and maybe I should do so myself. Everyone's different afterall, we're all unique.

I'm 14,  a hazel-eyed, semi brown-brunette-blackish(more to black) wavy haired girl. People seem to think I'm older than that though, mentally, I don't know is it just me? Guess it's not a bad thing though, anyways! I'm pretty short, and shorter than a friend 2 years yournger than me, makes me feel short, maybe just "young". Wheee~ Hyper, crazy, and just plain whack, I hold my morals high and I really can't express my true feelings much, maybe I'll find a friend one day, someone I can just blow it all away, or maybe, they're already beside me, this is me. Fantasy entices me, sometimes I just crave for it, and I want to live in it, yet reality is reality, day-dreaming a life away, this is life. I don't know how to explain myself much, except for the fact that I use quotes for principles and thinking about thinking about how others think and beyond...I'm..pretty normal, well okay, I guess not. But hey, "one must be different to be unique". It's me, say hello to glorious shy but hyperly not shy, it's as if I have a split personality, that I control, and no one else.

I pretty much live in my own 'tiny-little-world'. I love drawing, reading, singing and all sorts of things you think I may not like, I just find it oppresing when people just stare at me. I hate comments. Well, unless I actually want comments at the time~ I'm stressed and anxious really, distressed and all that. But every time I seem to cheer up, bit-by-bit. God prevails. I just love him, and He loves us all back, including you. Yes, I'm spiritual, very spiritual, but I wish I wasn't just so sinful, I lie too much. Anyways, this post is getting very long to read, I'll just cut it short. Know me, find me, meet me, you'll see. Maybe I'll open up, maybe I won't, it's all in God's hands. It's all in His hands...

The clouds are slowly passing by, the wind is in its blowing gear...

1 comment: