Monday, October 6, 2008

All I can be


Honestly. All I can be, is just be me! So don't expect me to do outrageous things like a summersault, or however you spell it~ You can dream, you can fantasize... But this is reality, however harsh it is-we all have to live in it. I know I'm not one to talk, I love fantasy! But, I guess...you know, it's time to grow up. If you stay too long thinking about whether or not to do it, you'll never move forward, if I keep staying like this, I'll fail on it all... But, if I give up, if you give up...you give up on the world...

What should I do? What path should I choose? What am I doing? What now...what now....

This is my life, and this is what I need to go through, I've finally made another blog, am I to abandon it once more, or am I to keep going? Let's just see, life has it's ups and downs, and life is just as bittersweet as you make it. So now, let me start anew, it's a new day, it's a new way...

Just let it rain...

No comments: